Founded in 2006 the mission of the Center for Lao Studies (CLS) is to advance knowledge and engagement in the field of Lao Studies through research, education and information sharing. The Program Coordinator is a key staff member of CLS. Reporting to the Executive Director, he/she provides planning and program leadership in all areas of the Center for Lao Studies.
|Estimate % of time||Key Responsibilities|
Program Planning and Development
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Must be US Citizen or Resident
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the nonprofit sector
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong facilitation Skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work some nights and weekends
- Demonstrated belief in the Center for Lao Studies' mission and values
- Knowledge of the Lao language is a plus, but not necessary
This is a one year temporary position that may be extended or become a permanent full time position. It is a contract position, half-time, 15 hour work week.
Please send cover letter along with resume to email@example.com by August 31, 2015. Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.